Back from Big Day Out Perth 2011 Preview


On 3rd of February 2011, both me and Skylar embarked on our journey to Big Day Out Perth 2011. While we were in sunny Perth, we got the chance to be entertained by Amanda "fucking" Palmer's ninja sideshow, met the elusive Adam Jones in one of the goth/alternative fashion stores located along Roe Street and finally, got our first experience at an international music festival, BDO 2011.



I am trying to gather my words to write a good recollection of everything that happened during BDO 2011, so I will try my best to make a brief yet solid recollection of it by my next post (which will happen later today, or if time doesn't permit by this weekend). For now, I will just leave a few photos to tantalise your appetite.
 
Amanda Palmer performing at Perth Cultural Centre

The Orange & Blue Stage

Airbourne
Deftones taking the stage after Lupe Fiasco
John Butler Trio

Rammstein
That's all for now, but do check back as I will try my best to review each of the shows I got to catch at BDO 2011 in the upcoming post.

0 confessed: